1. Defining personal information
Personal information is defined as any information about our customers, clients, and employees with whom we do business, that can be used to identify and distinguish such individuals by name, date of birth or other description, by a number or other symbol, image, or voice.
2. Acquisition of personal information
We will acquire personal information in an appropriate and fair manner.
When acquiring personal information, we will notify or publicly announce the purpose its of use in advance. The same applies to the acquisition of a customer’s personal information in writing. If the purpose of use is changed, we will notify the customer or publicly announce the change.
3. Use of personal information
When acquiring personal information, we will specify the purpose for which the information is to be used and will only use the information to the extent necessary to achieve that purpose.
We will handle the acquired personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use. When handling personal information outside the scope of the purpose of use, we will obtain the prior consent of the customer. However, this does not apply when required by law or when necessary for the protection of human life, safety, or property.
In order to improve the convenience and maintain/improve the quality of the website operated by the company, the company may collect and analyze access data using cookies and web beacons sent by the company or third-party servers.
Google, LLC https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=en-US
Yahoo Japan Corporation https://privacy.yahoo.co.jp/en/utilization/
Facebook, Inc. https://www.facebook.com/about/ads
4. Measures for secure data management
To ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, we implement information security measures and other safety measures without fail. We conduct regular inspections and reviews of organizational, personnel, physical, and technical security, and promptly take corrective measures when improvements are deemed necessary.
5. Supervision of employees
We supervise our employees who handle personal information in a necessary and appropriate manner to ensure the safe management of personal information.
6. Supervision of contractors
We may outsource the handling of acquired personal information in order to achieve the purpose of its use. In such cases, we will select a company that is recognized as handling personal information properly and supervise it appropriately; for example, by obligating it through a contract or other means to comply with the necessary requirements for the protection of personal information.
7. Provision of data to third parties
Personal information is defined as information about individuals, including names, birth dates and other descriptions, or numbers and other symbols, images, or voice corresponding to individuals, that can be used to identify them.
- ●When the company outsources all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- ●When personal information is provided as a result of the acquisition of the business due to a merger or other reasons.
- ●When personal information is to be jointly used, and the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of the joint users, the purpose of use by the users, and the name or title of the person responsible for managing the personal information are notified to the individual or are made readily accessible to the individual in advance.
8. Disclosure of personal information
When we receive a request from a customer to disclose his/her personal information, we will comply with the request without delay. However, we may not disclose all or part of the information in the following cases:
- ●If there is a risk of harm to the life, safety, property, or other rights or interests of the customer or a third party.
- ●If there is a risk of causing significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business.
- ●If the disclosure is in violation of other laws or regulations.
9. Suspension of use, etc. of personal information
If we receive a request from a customer to stop using or delete his/her personal information, we will investigate the request without delay, and if a reason is found to exist, we will stop using or delete the information.
We take customer requests for disclosure, correction, suspension of use of personal information, inquiries, opinions, complaints, etc., from our customers seriously and respond to them appropriately and promptly.
- Contact for inquiries:
Postal Code: 171-0022
1-16-15 Minami Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
DaiyaGate Ikebukuro 5F
Personal Information Management Desk,
11. System maintenance
We have appointed a personal information manager, established a reporting system for incidents and accidents, and implemented the necessary measures to protect personal information. We also conduct regular internal audits to ensure that personal information is being handled appropriately, and strive to maintain and improve the protection of personal information.
12. Training of employees and responsible parties
We educate and develop our employees and responsible parties on the importance of personal information and its proper handling, and ensure that all necessary measures are taken.
13. Compliance with laws and regulations
We comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related laws and regulations. In addition, we will develop and comply with internal regulations necessary for the protection of personal information, and continuously improve our management system in response to changes in the societal environment.
Revised September 8, 2021
Representative Director: Yuji Oba